Recipes, SCD, follow my journey!
These turned out really well. My friend, Marilla, commented, “Wow! These are the closest to real, delicious food that I’ve seen you eat!”
Serves 2 (but I eat them all on my own!)
6 drumsticks, (or if you’re like me.. you prefer the wings!)
2 tablespoons of butter
2 cups honey
2 teaspoons of grated lemon rind
3 tablespoons of lemon
salt, pepper, cinnamon to taste (I like it sweet!)
2 teaspoon of minced garlic
1. Pat dry your chicken and stick it in a ziplock bag (or any bag), and add some salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add honey, lemon rind and lemon juice.
3. Place chicken on baking dish. Pour half of your mixture over the chicken. Coat evenly.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and re-glaze. Bake for another 10 minutes. Flip again.
5. Keep flipping until golden brown all around! It took my chicken about 45 minutes total.
So delicious. You could probably have 4 servings but I don’t recommend it 🙂